Hello to all......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all......

Just registered today. I didn't know SR had a forum but it looks nice. BTW..just wanted to say hey to Mr. SR. We met at the Transocean/NOV had their tourney on Galv's..West End a few months ago. I was the Certified Weigh Master of that tourney.....my team name is..."Coastal Bend Weigh Team", since 1999. I reside here in Hitchcock with my wife Denise ( I'm Ed). A few years ago we joined up with TPWD Angler's Recognition Program by Signing up as a TPWD Official Weigh Station at our residence.. Address and contact # is on the TPWD website. I'm retired...you could say I am a State and Government Check Collector!! Looking forward to many more posts and hope to meet a few folks on this forum. Have a safe 4th of July and Remember to Take a Kid Fishing.

V-Bottom Howdy!!! Sorry, it took so long to see this post, but Welcome to the forum. Small group right now but it looks like it's growing. This site has a lot of cool features just click around and check it out.
    It's going to be great having a weighmaster on the forum. Keep us up to date with up and coming tournaments.

Comment

Hey V-Bottom. I remember you! Glad to have you aboard! Please let me know if we can ever do anything for ya Or get with Grandpa! Email me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X