[adrotate group="3"]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lighting are you using for fishing at night ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lighting are you using for fishing at night ?

Just curious to know what my fellow anglers are using for light when fishing at night. Curious to hear your ideas or what your using.

I use LED's, they are easier to move around and I don't have a generator blasting in my ear all night.

Comment

How are the LED's for power consumption ?

Comment

I use a Boruit LED headlight. The batteries are rechargeable and last for a good amount of time. Great light for night fishing!
        <center><div style="font-family: 'Permanent Marker', serif; color: #000000; font-size: 35px; text-shadow: 4px 4px 4px #dcdcdc;">B-Roc</div></center>

Comment

Originally posted by nitefisher View Post
          How are the LED's for power consumption ?
          I can run two big spots all night on a deep cycle battery

Comment

Ever use one of these? I came up with this idea in 2009 , runs on a deep cell 12 volt battery

Comment

I've never used a set up like that, but if it works that's great. I've put together my lights in a way that I haven't seen anyone else do before. Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

Comment

If you need really good, water proof and fully warrantied LED lighting, check out Plash Lights! They are in Webster so if you do have an issue, you can take it right back and they will fix it at no charge!! They have some awesome products. Go to Plashlights.com and use promo code RECON20 to save 20%!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElCapitán View Post
                  If you need really good, water proof and fully warrantied LED lighting, check out Plash Lights! They are in Webster so if you do have an issue, you can take it right back and they will fix it at no charge!! They have some awesome products. Go to Plashlights.com and use promo code RECON20 to save 20%!!
                  That's where I got mine. I use 2 CAPITAN SPOTS.

Comment

I have been fishing at night with a light set up of some kind for 30 years. I run a 24 Bluewave and have 2 1000 watt par 64's on each side and a green light running on the side. Honda gens on the back. ( so quite ) got them on go pro video and you can't hear them until I got to the back of the boat to put fish in the box. Tied other gens, tried LED's, Best set up I have come across.

Comment

Working...
                    X