Catch & Release Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch & Release Question

I am a recreational angler that has fished from kayaks and boats. I am broadening my fishing experiences, & have recently expanded my passion to surf fishing.
    Being from the gulf coast, it’s not a matter of “IF”, it’s a matter of “WHEN” a shark is hooked.
    My question is what’s the best way to release a big shark from the beach.
    I appreciate the responses and thank you in advance. Thank you for giving me an idea of what to expect.
    Be more than just exist.

KrisDee sorry, it took so long to give you a reply.....I will give you a link to some great advice for Shark fishing http://www.tx-sharkfishing.com/shark...d-reel-tackle/
    This site will really help you with your quest. Everyone has their own way of releasing sharks I will tell sharks don't always agree with the plans we have and will make you become creative. I like a long dehooker that keeps me a good distance from the shark's teeth. Good Luck and have fun, shark fishing from the beach is a blast.

Comment

Thank you for your answer Grandpa. I will definitely research that website. I do look forward to the fun and the challenges! Thank you again!!
      Be more than just exist.

Comment

Working...
      X