Lew's reels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lew's reels

I'm new to the high-tech fishing reels. Being an old school fisherman using Ambassador reels all of my life fishing live bait, I started having an interest fishing artificials, plastics, top waters, etc. After a lot of research I went with a Team Lew's Lite on a Waterloo Salinity rod. Nice setup. Got into reds last fall several times. That little reel has a lot of backbone. Probably caught about a hundred keeper reds up to 28" so far and a few trout and flounder. Still going strong. Love that reel so much, I asked my wife for a Lew's Custom Inshore for Christmas and lucky me, Santa was good to me. I'm sold on Lew's reels!

That's a nice set of reels and rods you have there. I'm only have Lews rod that I recently purchased and I love it. I better get me a reel to go with it. Let's hope Santa pays you a visit. Lol! Tight lines RC04

Comment

Oh Mrs Claus was good to me She gave me the Lew's Custom Inshore. Now I have both Lew's on my new Billystix rods

Comment

RC04 - MAN!!!! Now you got me jealous!! haha! very nice!!

Comment

Thanks Alan. Check out Billystix Custom Rods on Facebook or his website. If you're looking to buy a Lew's reel check out www.sportsmansoutfitters.com for your best deals. They have the Team Lew's Lite, Custom Inshore and Orange Crush Mach for $50 - $60 under MSRP. Plus free shipping and no tax to Texas buyers...

Comment

They do have some nice setups on sale. Maybe I can sneak an order in and receive it with no witnesses. Lol

Comment

Those are some good looking rigs.....

Comment

Yup.....Very Nice Rigs!!

Comment

My Uncle just made me a really nice bait casting rod. I was looking to put one of the Tournament MB reels on it.

Comment

That’s all I purchase anymore. Their customer service is top notch too.

Comment

I'm still using Shimano but I'm getting close to purchasing a Lews.

Comment

Working...
                      X